~呼呼~
~终于把五百多页の书看完咯~
~finally I have finished read about 500++ pages of a book~
~终于把暮光之城:破晓看完咯~
~finally I have finished on reading the twilight saga: breaking dawn~
~这集是整个系列故事の结局~
~it's the end of the story~
~说实在这故事蛮不错の啦~
~I feel this story quite not bad~
~不会感到闷~
~did not feel this story boring~
~贝拉,爱德华~
~Bella, Edward~
~两人来自不同的世界~
~both of them are came from different world~
~不同の身份~
~different identity~
~不同の种类~
~different species~
~面对种种困难~
~face all sort of difficulties together~
~终于完美の结局~
~it gives a perfect ending~
~两人终于不会分离~
~both of them would not separate again~
~拥有两人自己想要の家庭~
~have a good family~
~永恒の幸福在一起~
~and being together forever~
~当我读完这本书~
~when I have finished read this book~
~好期待の想看这部电影叻~
~it makes me feel excited to watch this movie~
~我个人觉得这集的剧情不错的叻~
~I feel that this final chapter's story line is quite good~
~好想体验这电影的感觉~
~feel like to experience the story in the way of movie~
~好想看看他们的女儿多漂亮~
~have an interest to see how beautiful their daughter~
~既然她被描述到那么漂亮~
~as she has been written as a beauty beautiful little girl~
~拜托这部电影你不要令我觉得失望啊~
~hope this movie does not make me feel disappointed~
~期待期待~❤
~excited~


Posted by





0 comments:
Post a Comment